- Refunds for annual membership are only available
to those who registered for one lecture and the lecture was cancelled.
- All other requests for refunds must be signed,
submitted in writing and received by the LLS Office before the date
of the first lecture.
- No refunds can be given after lectures begin.
- A $10 processing fee per person will be charged
for each lecture series refund. A $5 processing fee per person will
be charged for each one-time event / lecture refund.
- Processing refunds for lectures or events paid
for by check require the last four digits of your social security
number and direct deposit information with your refund request. Refunds
for check payments take a significant amount of time to be processed.
- All LLS patrons are issued a patron account
with a unique patron photo ID card.
- If you do not have a patron account, please
call (561) 297-3185.
- Lost or damaged patron photo ID cards can be
replaced for a $10 fee.
- You may allow another person to use your patron
ID for a lecture or event you cannot attend. To do so, the person
taking your place must bring your patron ID photo card and
a written, signed, note from the card holder that includes your full name
and patron ID number and their own name and patron ID number (if they have
one) to be shown at the
Purchasing Programs and
- The price at the door for one-time, walk-in patrons
is the same for members and non-members.
- To secure parking you should arrive one-half
hour before the scheduled starting time
of the lecture or event.
- All patrons are expected to comply with the
rules and procedures outlined in
this schedule book and to abide by the following Principles of Conduct.
Principles of Conduct:
TO ENSURE THAT ALL PATRONS CAN ENJOY OUR PROGRAMS
PLEASE OBSERVE THE
- PLEASE TREAT ALL STAFF AND FELLOW PATRONS
WITH COURTESY AND RESPECT.
- PLEASE ARRIVE AT LEAST FIFTEEN MINUTES
BEFORE SCHEDULED START TIMES.
- DO NOT HOLD MORE THAN ONE SEAT.
- ALL CELL PHONES MUST BE TURNED OFF OR
PLACED ON VIBRATE. REQUEST HELP IF NEEDED.
- NO FOOD OR DRINK (EXCEPT WATER) IS PERMITTED
IN THE LOBBY OR THE AUDITORIUM.
- INDIVIDUAL QUESTIONS MAY BE TAKEN BY
SPEAKERS IN THE LOBBY AFTER PROGRAMS.