Information about living on-campus at FAU Jupiter!
Jupiter Housing Brochure:
Proposed Rates for the
Rates are Per Semester Per Student.
To apply for housing, please follow the steps below:
- You must have a FAU student ID and password.
- Login to MyFAU.fau.edu.
- Enter user name and password.
- Click on the "Students" tab.
- In the "Housing and Residential Life" channel, click on “Housing Online”.
- If you see a warning message click "continue".
- If prompted click "Login" under ApplyOnline.
- Select the contract titled Honors College 2013-14 Academic Year Contract (be sure to choose the correct contract and not one of the Boca Raton campus contracts!)
- Read through the entire contract before agreeing to it.
- Print a copy of the contract for your own records.
- If you are required to pay a deposit, the system will display a message.
- The next web page is the Housing Contract questions page. Answer all Housing Contract Questions as these answers are very important to us.
- If you are required to pay a deposit the system will forward you to the online payment site. You can pay by Credit Card or Electronic Check.
- Upon successful completion and submission of your on-line contract, you will see a notification on your screen saying "Thanks for submitting your contract". A copy of this page will be sent to your FAU e-mail account. If you do not see the "Thanks for submitting your contract" page your submission failed. We will not be able to process your contract and you will have to resubmit the contract!
Request for Exemption:
All full-time Honors College students are required to live in University Housing for the first two years of enrollment. Exceptions are made for students who are at least 24 years of age, or students who are married, or have dependent children, or own a home prior to matriculation, or are honorably discharged US military veterans. Students who wish to be exempt must apply prior to the start of the academic year and need to contact Dr. Mark Tunick, Associate Dean for more information.
Request for Exemption form