10 Reasons why FAU Housing is Awesome
10. Meet New People - You get to meet people who live where you do.
9. Walk to Classes - No excuses for being late because you couldn't find a parking spot.
8. Don't Worry About Food - The dining hall is open and ready to serve you three meals a day.
7. New Experiences - For most students, it will be their first time living on their own, which can be both scary and thrilling at the same time.
6. Get Involved - The halls provide great opportunities for students to join clubs and organizations, such as the Resident Student Association.
5. Get Active with Sports - Liven up boring afternoons by playing volleyball on the beautiful housing lawn.
4. Have a BBQ - Gather with friends and have a weekend cookout in one of our BBQ pits.
3. Enjoy Fun Programs - The Resident Assistants (RAs) put on fun and educational programs for the residents to enjoy.
2. Get Help with Homework - Fellow classmates often live in your hall, which means you have support at all-night study sessions.
1. Show Your FAU Spirit - What better way to support FAU than by living on campus and participating in all the many on-campus activities!