Change of Advisor Form

Students must have the approval of the new advisor before completing this form.

This form will not change your declared major. Please submit an Undergraduate Major/Minor Change form to David Flanigan in HC 132.

Change of Advisor Form

First Name:
Last Name:
Z Number:
Email address:
Current Honors College Advisor:
New Honors College Advisor:
New Advisor's Email*:

*If your new advisor's email does not appear in the drop-down list, please notify us at

Last Modified 7/31/15