Graduate College Resources for Academic Integrity and Originality
In accordance with the revised Graduate Thesis and Dissertation Guidelines, as approved by the Graduate Faculty, students are expected to comply with The FAU Code of Academic Integrity (Regulation 4.001). The Graduate College also provides students with access to TurnItIn accounts so that they can conduct self-checks of their manuscripts and create Originality Reports.
If you need further information on Originality, Plagiarism, or Academic Integrity, or if you require assistance with originality-detection software, please contact email@example.com.
- Turn It In: 10 Types of Plagiarism
- Online Tutorial & Practice Test
- Avoiding Plagiarism
- Avoiding Unintentional Plagiarism
- Online Course on Academic Integrity: Values, Skills, Action
- FAU Center for Teaching and Learning: Academic Integrity
- FAU Library Guide: Plagiarism Basics
- FAU University Center for Excellence in Writing
The Graduate College at FAU is a proud member of the International Center of Academic Integrity, a consortium of over 200 learning institutions dedicated to the belief that integrity is at the heart of the educational enterprise.