Directions to the Graduate College
The Graduate College offices are located on the main Boca Raton campus, on the first floor of the Student Support Services building in Suite 101. The Student Support Service building is referenced as SU-80 on the online map of campus buildings.
- From I-95, take the Glades Road exit #45 and travel east
- From the Florida Turnpike, take the Glades Road exit #75 and travel east
- Turn north (left) at the traffic light at the intersection of Glades Road and NW 10th Avenue/Broward Avenue. This is the main entrance to the university.
- As you proceed into the campus, you will seen an Information booth immediately on your right. Please stop here to obtain parking information.
- Continue north on Broward Avenue and turn into the first parking lot on the right. Metered parking is located on the south end of this parking lot. Additional metered parking is available in the visitor parking lot just south of the Student Support Services Building (SU-80). The Graduate College is located on the first floor of the Student Support Services Building in Suite 101.