- Florida Atlantic University has six campuses that stretch over 1,000 miles in Southeast Florida, along some of the state’s finest beaches.
- FAU has an annual economic impact of $6.3 billion.
- FAU has students from all 50 states, and more than 180 countries.
- More than 50 percent of FAU’s student body is classified as minority or international students, FAU ranks as the most racially, ethnically and culturally diverse institution in Florida’s State University System.
- FAU’s Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute is a world-renowned research facility. Its 140 marine scientists, engineers, educators and other professionals work together in pursuit of its mission, expressed as Ocean Science for a Better World.
Mileage from Boca Raton
|Fort Lauderdale||20 miles||Key Largo||100 miles|
|West Palm Beach||30 miles||Orlando||195 miles|
|Miami||45 miles||Key West||205 miles|