Combined Bachelor's to Master's Degree Student Instructions
Combined bachelor's to master's degrees offer undergraduate students the opportunity to earn master's credits along their journey to completing a bachelor's degree.
- Must be currently enrolled in an FAU bachelor's degree program and have junior or senior status.
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher (some programs may have higher GPA requirements).
- Must meet all other admissions criteria for the graduate degree program.
- Must speak to assigned academic advisor to determine if a combined degree program is an option for you.
- Complete the graduate application. See below for details.
Ready to Apply?
Begin the application process by completing the graduate application.
Make sure to meet with a financial aid representative to understand the changes that will take place after the graduate application is processed.
Make sure to check “Are you a current undergraduate FAU student applying for a combined program?” to see the list of and apply for a combined degree program.
What’s the process?
Student: Complete graduate application.
Financial Aid: Speak to a Financial Aid Officer.
Graduate Status: Students will not have graduate status until the undergraduate degree is conferred.
Award of Degrees: Students must apply for their bachelor’s degree as soon as the degree requirements have been completed. The bachelor’s degree and master’s degree cannot be awarded in the same term.
FAU Graduate College
SU 80, Room 101
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Click here to see a list of the combined bachelor's to master's degree programs.