Tuesday – Friday: 1 – 4 pm
Saturday: 1 – 5 pm
Closed on Sundays and Mondays
SUMMER 2014 GALLERY HOURS
through May 23, 2014: regular gallery hours
May 24 - July 26, 2014: by appointment only
When visiting the University Galleries, please be sure to visit the Information Booth located at the entrance of the FAU Boca Raton campus. Directions to your most convenient parking location can be obtained here. It is located on Broward Avenue, near the Glades Road entrance at NW 10th Street.
From I-95 North/South, exit onto Glades Road, heading east.
Approximately 1 mile from I-95, turn left at the light onto West University Drive (main FAU entrance)
An Information Booth is located at this entrance on your right hand side, where you can obtain a campus map and a Visitor's Pass for $2
After exiting the Information Booth, make your first right turn onto Indian River Street and proceed to the first stop sign. Go straight through the stop sign.
Turn left at St. Lucie Avenue South.
Continue until you reach a 4-way stop sign. Make a left onto Arts Avenue.
With your visitor's pass, you may park in the parking garage to your left before you reach the roundabout.
From the garage, walk west towards the University Theatre. Once past the building on your left, take a left.
The gallery is located in the Performing Arts building, which is marked by a tall, white cubicle tower.
The Schmidt Center Gallery is located halfway down the hall on your left.
Metered Parking - $1 per hour - is also available on campus (the Visitor's Pass will NOT work here).
from I-95 to the Ritter Art Gallery
- From I-95 North/South, exit onto Glades Road, heading east.
- Approximately 1 mile from I-95, turn left at the light onto West University Drive (main FAU entrance)
- An Information Booth is located at this entrance on your right hand side, where you can obtain a campus map and a Visitor's Pass for $2
- After exiting the Information Booth, continue north through your first traffic light. Turn right at Volusia Street (the second traffic light), noticing a 4-story parking garage on the left. Continue straight until the road turns to right. Turn into one of the first driveways to the left to enter the parking lot in front of the S.E. Wimberly Library.
- If you park at a meter, the Visitor's Pass will NOT work. Effective April 1, 2013, the pay by space meters will no longer be accepting coins.
- After parking, walk to the area adjacent to the entrance to the Library. Look up to the east and notice a blue sign that says "Ritter Art Gallery" on it. You must walk under the breezeway past the Einstein's Cafe (to your left), and head east until you intersect a longer breezeway. At the longer breezeway, turn right and look for signs and a stairway headed up to the Ritter Art Gallery entrance.
- purchase a temporary parking permit (pay online here) NOTE: Vehicle information is required at time of purchase as permits are vehicle specific.
- any parking meter on campus provides visitors the opportunity to park on campus without obtaining a temporary parking permit.
2 TYPES OF PARKING METERS
- the traditional coin operated parking meter
- new, digital multispace meters that does NOT accept coins (Instructions for using the multispace meters can be found here.)
Office of Parking and Transportation
561.297.2771 | email@example.com | www.fau.edu/parking
Monday - Thursday | 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Friday | 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday | 8:00 am - 4:30 pm