“One Heart, One Way”
The purpose of Sigma Kappa Sorority is to provide women lifelong opportunities and support for social, intellectual, and spiritual development by bringing women together to positively impact our communities.
Values:Personal Growth, Service, Loyalty and Friendship
Founding Dates: National- November 9, 1874 and Local Chapter- December 3, 2011
Flower: Wild Purple Violet
Symbols: Heart and Dove
Colors: Lavender and Maroon
Philanthropy: Gerontology with a focus on Alzheimer's Disease Research,Inherit the Earth and the Main Seacoast Mission
- Gerontology (the study of aging), with a focus on Alzheimer's disease research; Inherit the Earth; Maine Seacoast Mission.
- In Spring 2012 Sigma Kappa raised $5837.50 for various philanthropies.
- Recipient of the Gold Circle Award from National Headquarters for Philanthropic Service by raising between $2500.00 and $4900.00 as a chapter
- Winner of Phi Delt's Best Dance Crew 2012 Philanthropy
- Winner of Greeks Got Talent for Greek Week Spring 2013
- Meeting and Exceeding in all areas of Standards of Excellence for Florida Atlantic University
- Fall 2011 GPA: 2.81
- Spring 2012 GPA: 2.93
- Cumulative GPA: 2.82
President: Morgan Foohs- email@example.com
Vice President of Membership: