Freshmen and Transfer Students with less than 30 credits
We are currently having walk-in advising. Advising by appointment is not available at this time. Please click the link below for additional information.
If you have declared one of the following majors, you must go to the respective department for academic advising:
- Location: Building AH, Room 119
- Phone: 561-297-3820
- Contact the Department to schedule an appointment: http://www.fau.edu/music
PRE-PROFESSIONAL SCIENCE MAJORS:
Pre-Medical, Pre-Pharmacy, Pre-Dental, Pre-Veterinary, etc...
(does not include Pre-Nursing)
- Location: Building SE, Room 308
- Phone: 561-297-4231
- Schedule an Appointment online: Click here to make an Appointment
All other majors should schedule an appointment with an freshman academic advisor.
You can make an appointment with the advisor who approved your OARS form but feel free to make an appointment with any advisor. Advisors are all cross-trained and can assist you with making appropriate course selections.
- Meeting times are scheduled in 30-minute blocks. Same day appointments cannot be scheduled and appointments cannot be made more than 30 days in advance.
ALL STUDENTS WITH DECLARED MAJORS AND 30+ CREDITS MUST BE ADVISED BY THEIR COLLEGE
|Monday||8:30 AM||to||4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM||to||4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM||to||4:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM||to||4:00 PM|
Log in to see appointment availability
When making an appointment please use Google Chrome as your browser
WALK-IN ADVISING INFORMATION
CLICK HERE TO MAKE AN
APPOINTMENT WITH AN ADVISOR
Official University Holidays (Offices Closed, No Classes)
January 21 - M.L. King Jr. Holiday
March 4-10 - Spring Break (No classes; offices open)
May 27 - Memorial Day
July 4 - Independence Day