STATE OF FLORIDA
BOARD OF GOVERNORS
FLORIDA ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY
DORMITORY REVENUE REFUNDING BONDS
Dated: October 1, 2006 Sold: October 12, 2006 Delivered: November 2, 2006
- Resolution of the Board of Governors requesting the Issuance of the Series 2006A Bonds, adopted on March 23, 2006 [This resolution also authorized the refunding of any housing revenue bonds].
- Original Authorizing Resolution of the Division of Bond Finance adopted on July 21, 1992.
- Second Supplemental Resolution of the Division of Bond Finance on March 25, 2003.
- Fifth Supplemental Resolution of the Division of Bond Finance Authorizing the Issuance and Sale of the Series 2006B Bonds adopted on October 3, 2006.
- Resolution of the State Board of Administration Approving Fiscal Sufficiency, adopted on October 3, 2006.
- Parity Certificate of the Board of Governors.
- Preliminary Official Statement. and Notice of Bond Sale.
- Final Official Statement.
- Certificate Concerning Official Statement
- Certificate of Award.
- Certificate of Incumbency of the Board of Governors.
- Certificate of Incumbency of the Division of Bond Finance.
- Signature and No-Litigation Certificate of the Board of Governors.
- Non-Arbitrage Certificate and Arbitrage Letter of Instructions.
Rating Agency Letters:
a) Standard & Poor's Ratings Services.
b) Moody's Investors Service.
c) Fitch Ratings.
- Certificate of Initial Purchaser.
- Receipt for Bonds from Bond Registrar/Paying Agent
- Specimen Bond.
a) Legal Opinion of Bond Counsel (Bryant Miller Olive P.A.).
b) Reliance Letter to XL Capital Assurance Inc.
- Request and Authorization to Registrar to Authenticate the Bonds.
- Bond Registrar's Certificate of Authentication.
- Seller's Receipt.
- Receipt for Bonds from Underwriter.
a) XL Capital Assurance Inc. Insurance Policy and Commitment.
b) XL Capital Assurance Inc. Legal Opinion.
c) XL Capital Assurance Inc. Tax Certificate.
d) XL Capital Assurance Inc. Disclosure Certificate.
- MBIA Debt Service Reserve Fund Surety Bond and Commitment covering the Series 2000 Bonds and bonds issued on a parity therewith.
- IRS Form 8038-G.
- Continuing Disclosure Agreement.
- Escrow Deposit Agreement.
- Verification Report.