This page describes the department of Buildings and Grounds Maintenance services.
The Maintenance operation is responsible for all preventive maintenance and repairs of infrastructure on all buildings and appurtenances on campus, with the exception of housing facilities and Student Union. Preventive maintenance (PM) tours are an integral part of this operation by having staff inspect buildings on a monthly basis to assure that all building components are properly functioning. Each campus may have specific PM / Tour programs. For all maintenance activities, the campus staff may initiate work orders through the work order system. Work Requests are to be submitted in one of the following ways:
- On Line Work Order Request Form
- By phone (for emergencies - Water Instrusion, Elevator stuck, etc.)
- (Boca / Jupiter Campuses call 7-2240
- Broward Campuses (Davie, Ft. Laud, SeaTech) call 6-1534
- Harbor Branch Campus call 6-2246
In this manner, all work requests can get recorded and assigned to the appropriate service unit.
Additional Request Forms
- Boca Campus
- Broward Campuses
- Harbor Branch Campus
- Jupiter Campus - send to Jupiter Administration office.