Restrooms and Locker Rooms
|This item provides performance frequency information and details about maintenance in restrooms and locker rooms.|
- Empty waste receptacles and change liner.
- Restock dispensers: soap, paper towel, toilet tissue and sanitary napkins.
- Clean mirrors.
- Clean and disinfect basins.
- Clean and disinfect urinals and stools.
- Polish stainless steel and chrome surfaces.
- Spot wash/ disinfect walls, lockers, and partitions.
- Clean doors, hardware, and adjoining space.
- Dust mop and wet mop floors with disinfectant solution.
- Clean and polish partitions thoroughly.
- Wash/ disinfect walls and lockers..
- Pour at least one gallon of water down floor drains.
- Dust wall and ceiling vents.
- Clean and disinfect basin, basin hardware, supply and drain lines.
- De-scale fixtures.
- Scrub floor with floor scrubber and disinfect.
- Clean graffiti from all surfaces.
The following restrooms shall receive hourly service Monday through Friday:
- All Breezeway restrooms including the second floor south side at building 8 west.
- All GCS (building 2) first floor restrooms.
- All building 8 2nd floor restrooms.
All campus restrooms will be policed for adequate supplies, fixture operation and condition, and general cleanliness and appearance at least every other hour from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday through Friday.
All campus restrooms will be policed for adequate supplies, water stoppages, and general cleanliness once every four hours during shifts 1 and 2 Saturday and Sunday.
All restrooms shall be serviced once after 11:00 pm.
All building passageways, entryways, and stairwells and elevators in the path of travel to and from building restrooms will also be policed as part of the restroom service delivery.