Conference Rooms and Museums
|This item provides performance frequency information and details about maintenance in conference rooms and museums.|
Monday through Friday:
- Empty waste receptacles, and replace liners.
- Dust furniture surfaces and damp clean tabletops.
- Realign/reset furnishings according to room layout plan; adjust window covering.
- Clean chalkboards/whiteboards and chalk trays; replace chalk/markers and erasers as required.
- Vacuum carpeted areas thoroughly; remove gum and soil spots/spillage.
- Clean glass in doors and partitions.
- Clean door surfaces.
- Restore floor finish on non-carpeted floors.
- High dust vents, lights, pipes, blinds, and connecting vertical and horizontal wall surfaces.
- Vacuum upholstered seats.
- Remove scuffmarks and/or spray buff tiled floors.
- Dust mop and wet mop tiled floors.