Classrooms and Teaching Laboratories
|This item provides performance frequency information and details about maintenance in classrooms, computer classrooms, auditorium classrooms, and teaching ( Chemistry / Biology / Other ) laboratories.|
- Empty waste receptacles and replace liners.
- Realign/reset furnishings according to room layout plan; adjust window covering.
- Clean chalkboards/whiteboards and chalk trays; replace chalk/markers and erasers as required.
- Vacuum carpeted areas thoroughly; remove gum and soil spots/spillage.
- Dust mop and wet mop tiled floors.
- Clean glass in doors and partitions.
- Empty pencil sharpeners.
- Remove signage and graffiti as required.
- Clean door surfaces.
- Clean desks and table tops of graffiti.
Monday through Friday:
- High dust vents, lights, pipes, Venetian blinds, and connecting vertical and horizontal wall floors.
- Vacuum upholstered seats.
- Remove scuffmarks and/or spray buff tiled floors.
- Dust furniture surfaces and damp clean tabletops.