For all EMERGENCY CALLS dial 9-1-1
Sharlene Sookhoo, Director
Melonie Carmichael, Coordinator
Michael Denier, Tech. Paraprofessional
Building (69) Boca Raton Campus
• Call 911. Paramedics and ambulance service will be notified immediately.
• Stay, or have someone else stay, with the patient until help arrives.
• Do not move the patient; keep the patient still and comfortable.
• Stay out of the way unless assistance is requested once help arrives.
This should be done regardless of whether the individual is an employee, student or visitor.
• What type of problem, individual’s condition?
• What is the medical history, if known?
• What happened (sequence of events)?
• Report the injury to University Police.