STUDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES
Student Financial Services
Monday – Friday
IMPORTANT INFORMATION for Financial Aid Recipients
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Effective 07/01/2012, all payments will need to be made online, by mail or by using the drop box at the Boca Raton campus. Payments at the Cashier’s windows are no longer accepted.
It is important to note that there remain these options to pay your bill as of 07/01/2012:
- Online by using your MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card. We are sorry for any inconvenience but Visa cards are not accepted. . Using the online system, the third party vendor will process your payment and apply it to your student account with a non-refundable fee of 2.60% .
Online by using your personal checking/savings account without a non-refundable fee.
Please access this link for instructions for online payments:
By check or money order payable to and mailed to Florida Atlantic University. Please include your Z number on the front of the check or money order. The postmark of your payment will be used to
determine timeliness of the payment. Mailing Address:
Mailing address: Florida Atlantic University
Cashier’s Office – Student Services Building Room 115
777 Glades Road
Boca Raton, Fl. 33431
By check or money order payable to Florida Atlantic University and dropped into the drop box located at the Cashier’s Office in the Student Services Building Room 115 on the Boca Raton campus. Please include your Z number on the front of the check or money order.
IMPORTANT! Students receiving Federal Title IV financial aid (i.e. Pell Grant, Stafford Loans) may be REQUIREDto repay a portion or ALL of the cost of any course(s) dropped/withdrawn after the last day of drop/add. Without proper documentation of attendance from the professor, students MUST repay the costs due to the University. Holds will be placed on your student account which will prevent registering for courses in future terms and transcript requests until the balance is paid in full. More information regarding Repayment for Withdrawals is located at: http://www.fau.edu/finaid/policies/refund_repay.php .
- Student Financial Services works closely with the Office of Student Financial Aid. Once the Office of Student Financial Aid releases the disbursements of financial aid funds on a particular student, the funds are applied automatically to the student’s account. If the financial aid disbursement amount exceeds the outstanding obligation, a net refund, in a form of a check or direct deposit, will be issued.
- Student Financial Services is primarily responsible for mailing all refund checks as well as transferring refunds to various financial institutions if a student has opted for direct deposit. For more information on Check and Direct Deposit Refunds please click on this link Financial Aid Refund Process.
- Student Financial Services, also, is responsible for the disbursement of all FAU’s Short-Term Loans for more information on short-term loans please click on this link Short-Term Loans. Reminder: Students will have to initiate the loan application process with the Office of Student Financial Aid by clicking here.
- Student Financial Services, also, is responsible for administering FAU Long-Term Loan (Institutional Loan) and Perkins Loan. Once you have accepted the FAU Long-Term Loan or Perkins Loan with the Office of Student Financial Aid, Student Financial Services will receive notification of your loan award. At that time Student Financial Services will prepare and mail the promissory note to the respective students.
|Financial Aid Refund Process|
|Linkage Institute Nonresident Tuition Waiver & Other Waivers|