Students can authorize others—such as parents, guardians, or sponsors—to view their accounts and pay their bills. To authorize a user, the student submits the new user’s e-mail address and signs an electronic authorization on the FAU Billing web site.
Login instructions and a randomly generated password will be sent to the new authorized user. After logging in with the e-mail address and this password, the authorized user updates a profile and chooses a new password.
Authorized users can view account details, view monthly statements and make payments. A user who is authorized by more than one student can choose at login which student account to work with. Then, the authorized user can switch to another student’s account by clicking the Select Student tab in the interface.
In order to activate this feature, please ask the student to follow these steps:
1. Go to www.fau.edu
2. Select the Current Students tab
3. Select MyFAU Login and login to MyFAU
4. Select FAU Self-Service (on the left side of the webpage)
5. Select Student Services
6. Select Student Account
7. Select Account Detail for Term (select the applicable term)
8. Select the Pay Now button to access the FAU Billing web site
9. Select Authorized Users at the top of the billing web site, then Add an Authorized User and complete the information that is asked for.
If you have any questions or are having difficulty setting up an Authorized User, please call us at 561-297-6101 for assistance.
**Login Link for Authorized Users once the Authorize User receives a password https://epay.fau.edu/C20081_tsa/web/login.jsp