Accounts Payable Forms
Secured Online ACH/Direct Deposit Enrollment Form
Florida Atlantic University has developed a secured online ACH/Direct Deposit Enrollment Form that will provide more efficiency in obtaining the banking information from our vendors and non-employees.
Some of the many benefits of this new process:
- Departments will no longer receive sensitive banking information from the vendors or non-employees.
- Departments will have the access via a secured website to initiate the online form by submitting only the names and the email addresses of the vendors or non-employees.
- Vendors or non-employees receive the invitation to complete the ACH form via their email address. Once submitted, it comes directly to the Controller’s Office to be processed.
- Any FAU employee that has a MyFAU sign on can initiate the ACH form to the vendors or non-employees.
IMPORTANT: It is the FAU department representative/employee who must initiate the process. Please do not send the link (
) directly to the vendor or non-employee. The instructions below are for FAU’s use only.
Please follow the simple instructions for inviting the vendors and non-employees to complete the form:
- Go to: https://vpas.fau.edu
- Log in with your MyFAU sign on information – FAUNet ID and Password
- Enter the vendor or non-employee name and email address
- Press Submit
Once you press Submit, the vendor or non-employee whose email was entered will receive an email with a link for them to use to enter their banking information.
For questions regarding the new Secured Online ACH/Direct Deposit Enrollment Form, please contact Kathleen Tetreault at (561) 297-3122; email@example.com .
- Checklist: Employee vs. Independent Contractor Status
- Request for Duplicate Check
- W-9 and Instructions