Current CeL mission, vision, & goals
CeL Mission Statement
The Center for eLearning at FAU is committed to increasing access to education, improving student-learning outcomes, and holding constant or reducing instructional costs by effectively utilizing technology in course delivery redesigns.
CeL Vision Statement
The Center for eLearning aspires to be an internationally recognized leader in the new higher education landscape for its success in utilizing technology and instructional design to increase access and student learning while decreasing instructional costs.
- Develop the newly created Center for eLearning at FAU into a unit well recognized for excellence in the administration of eLearning
- Positively influence FAU faculty and staff to promote the highest quality eLearning course development and delivery
- Ensure the highest level of support for eLearning students from recruitment to graduation
- Increase eLearning courses and programs
- Improve analytics & outcomes reporting
- Capitalize on economies of scale
- Optimize uses of eLearning fee