|A Career Fair is an opportunity for all FAU students and alumni to network with employer representatives from various companies and organizations and explore job opportunities. The employer representatives are available to:
- Share information about specific careers
- Answer career-related questions
- Provide you with information about employment opportunities
- Promote their On-Campus Interview (OCI) date
*If a company indicates a desire to interview you on campus, please note that you must be registered on OWL CareerLink (Student Login/Alumni Login) through the Career Development Center prior to interviewing.
Benefits of attending Career Fairs include:
- Be a possible candidate for full/part-time job, internship, or Co-op positions
- Get valuable information from employers about their companies
- Network!!! Network!!! Network!!
- Increase your comfort level with meeting employers
- Learn about companies and organizations that hire your major/degree
Getting ready for a Career Fair is much more than picking out a nice suit and polishing your resume. Use the following information as a guide to career fair success.
What You Need to Succeed
What to expect during the Career Fair