Career Fair Student Information
- Share information about specific careers
- Answer career-related questions
- Provide you with information about employment opportunities
- Promote their On-Campus Interview (OCI) date
*If a company indicates a desire to interview you on campus, please note that you must be registered on OWL CareerLink (Student Login/Alumni Login) through the Career Development Center prior to interviewing.
Benefits of attending Career Fair include:
- Be a possible candidate for full/part-time job, internship, or Co-op
- Get valuable information from employers about their companies
- Network!!! Network!!! Network!!
- Increase your comfort level with meeting employers
- Learn about companies and organizations that hire your major/degree
What You Need to Succeed
Career Fair Fall 2014