Recruitment Resources & Professional Affiliations
Student Organization Directory
Over 300 registered student groups, clubs, fraternities, sororities, and leadership teams, such as the Student Government Program Board and the Council of Student Organizations, at Florida Atlantic University offer employers an opportunity to make contacts with a targeted group of students. These student organizations serve as a valuable resource to increase your visibility on campus. For a complete listing of student groups, please visit FAU's Clubs and Organizations page.
The Career Development Center can provide support as you schedule your activities with student groups. To discuss how your organization can best connect and market opportunities to a student club, please call us at 561-297-3533 and ask for a member of our Employer Relations Team.
Explore FAU Student Facts & Figures
To learn more about our FAU community, student profiles, enrollment demographics, academic areas and degree offerings, faculty, research, partnerships, athletic programs, and alumni, please visit the FAU Facts webpage.
Employer Relations Provides Consultant Services
The Employer Relations team works closely as consultants with existing and new employers who wish to recruit FAU students and alumni. Below are a few of the services available by appointment only.
- Consults with organizations to understand hiring needs
- Develops targeted on-campus recruitment strategies
- Provides a wide variety of branding opportunities for the organization
- Offers a free online recruitment system OWL CareerLink, a one-stop shop for posting open positions
- Assists in the restructuring and development of Co-op/Internship programs
Professional Recruitment Resources
Compensation Information & Guidelines
- Florida Research and Economic Information Database Application (FREIDA)
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Salary Calculator
- NACEs Compensation Planning Tools (salary survey and intern compensation)
Professional Associations & Networking Opportunities
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Employers (SoACE)
- Florida Career Professionals Association (FCPA)
- Cooperative Education & Internship Association (CEIA)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Human Resources Association of Palm Beach County (HRPBC)
- Human Resources Association of Broward County (HRABC)
- Greater Miami Society for Human Resource Management (GMSHRM)