Graduate Representative Registration Process:
- The Graduate School Fair provides an opportunity for representatives from schools around the country to provide information to FAU students and alumni interested in attending higher education degree programs.
- The event is held on October 21 on the Boca Raton Campus from 10am to 2pm, on October 21 on the Davie Campus from 3pm to 7pm, and October 20 on the Jupiter Campus from 3pm to 7pm. You must register separately for each event that you want to attend.
Log on to OWL CareerLink
- In order to attend the Graduate School Fair your organization is required to be registered in OWL CareerLink. To register your organization you must complete a company profile in OWL CareerLink.
- Visit the OWL CareerLink login page at https://www.myinterfase.com/fau/employer/.
- If you have registered in OWL CareerLink previously, login to your existing account with your assigned username and password.
- If you have not registed in OWL CareerLink previously, click on the "Register New Account" tab.
- Each field marked with a * is required.
- Specify the service that you are interested in as "Graduate School Fair"
- After you finish creating your profile, click the register button and your company profile will be sent to us. Please allow up to 3 business days for us to approve your account.
- Once we approve your account you will be able to register for the Graduate School Fair events.
- To register for Graduate School Fair events, click the "Career Event" menu bar and click [Register] under the action column. Select "Grad School Fair" and select the event you wish to register for (Boca, Davie and/or Jupiter).
- After you complete the event registration, please allow us 3 business days to approve the registration. Once we approve your registration, we will email you the approval package, including payment instructions.
Cancellations, No Shows, Refunds, and Payment Policies
- All fees and changes are due on or before October 7, 2015.
- Should you need to cancel your registration, you may request a refund of your registration fee via email to Mariana Carrasquel by October 7, 2015. After that date all cancellations will not receive a refund and you will be responsible for payment regardless of attendance.
- If you register, pay, and do not show for the Graduate School Fair, your registration fee will not be refunded. Please keep in mind there are other organizations desiring admission to the event and your no show may prohibit other organizations from participating. Additionally, should you register for the event and not pay, and then do not show for the event, you will still be responsible for paying the registration fee.
- Any outstanding bills for previous Graduate School Fairs will prevent participation in future Career Development Center sponsored events.
- The Career Development Center is not responsible for parking tickets and cannot waive or appeal them.