Residential Career Coaches
Twelve undergraduate students serve as the first career development touch point for students living in Heritage Park Towers. They will help students develop LinkedIn profiles for virtual portfolios, guide students through Owl CareerLink, engage students to learn about job options and internships and inform students about the FAU Career Center’s resources, service and upcoming events.
Our 2017-2018 Coaches will be announced this summer!
- Serve as the first career development touch point for freshmen students living in the resident halls.
- Draft individualize career action plans.
- Help students develop LinkedIn profiles for virtual portfolios.
- Guide students through Owl Career Link system.
- Engage students to learn about job options and internships for their majors.
- Inform students about the FAU Career Center resources, services and upcoming events.
- 2.7 minimum cumulative GPA with a declared major.
- Must be full time (12 credits) degree seeking undergraduate student during time of employment
- Must live on campus during the time of employment in Heritage Park Towers (HPT)
- An individual who is energetic, creative, personable and leadership-oriented
- Full training will be provided by the FAU Career Center
- $13 per hour for 20 hours a week (13 weeks each semester - Fall & Spring)
- 110 meal plan per semester