The FAU Career Center offers a variety of services to help Graduate Students achieve their career goals, including, but not limited to:
- CV and Resume Critiques
- Academic and Non-Academic Mock Interviews
- LinkedIn Profile Review
- Specialized Workshops
- Academic and Non-Academic Job Search Assistance
- Collaborations with Graduate and Professional Student Association (GPSA) and the Graduate College to offer networking events
For any questions regarding these services, please contact Luis A. Santiago, Associate Director of Career Advising, Counseling and Education at email@example.com or 561-297-3533.
Graduate CV/Resume Writing
Preparing a dynamic CV/resume will help you prepare for your job and internship search. Once you have created your CV/resume, bring them to the Career Center during Same-Day Career Advising hours to have them critiqued.
Same- Day Career Advising Hours:
- Boca Raton campus: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.., Bldg. SU-80, rm. 220
- Davie campus: Tuesday - Thursday, 1 - 4 p.m., LA Bldg., rm. 109
- Jupiter campus: Wednesdays, 2:30 - 4:30 p.m., SR Bldg., rm. 108
- You can schedule an appointment with a Career Counselor (phone & virtual appointments are available) by calling 561-297-3533.
Alternatively, you can upload your CV/Resume for a virtual critique through OWL CareerLink:
- Step 1: Sign in to Owl CareerLink using your FAU net ID and password
- Step 2: If this is your first time signing in, fill in the required information for your profile and click “Submit”
- Step 3: On the home page, click on “My Account” and then click on “My Documents”
- Step 4: Click on the “Add” button next to “Resumes”
- Step 5: Click on “Choose File” and upload your Resume as a .doc or .pdf file then click “Save”