Get Started on Your Journey
to a Healthier YOU Today!
Step 1: Pick up your application at the Recreation and Fitness Center or print it off the website, and turn it in to the Membership Office by Tuesday, Sept. 9 at 10 a.m.
Step 2 : Attend the mandatory 2-day program introductions, in order to take part in the program. These introductions are Thursday September 11th and Friday September 12th from 7:00 – 8:00 AM.
*Program introductions are used to help Campus Recreation staff determine participant’s level of commitment and availability, as well as to pair together trainers and participants
Step 3 : All participants that meet the criteria and choose to participate in the program will be paired with their trainer and team members. Participants must commit to 3 days a week with their trainer and team, and be ready for an incredible 8 week life-changing journey!
- FAU Biggest Winner is open to all Students and Members of the Recreation and Fitness Center as well as Faculty/Staff and Students who are not current members.
- Application Deadline is September 9th at 10 a.m.
- Program Introductions are Thursday September 11th and Friday September 12th from 7:00 – 8:00 AM.
- Team workouts will begin the week of September 15th
- Program Cost
- $130 for students, $150 for members, & $190 for all non-member faculty and staff (includes membership)
- 8 weeks of personal training, 3 days a week starting the week of September 15th through November 3rd.
- Specialized exercise programs designed and developed to help you reach your goals
- Group experiential learning workshops with FAU’s Registered Dietician
- Weight management and nutrition education
- Motivational challenges and workshop opportunities
- Preliminary, intermediate and post progress tracking
- Continual support from the Department of Campus Recreation staff
For more information or to ask any questions please email Lindsay Brookey at email@example.com or visit Membership Services during normal business hours.