Captains play a vital role because they provide team leadership and serve as a liaison between the Department Campus Recreation and the team. Below is a list of team captain’s responsibilities.
- Register team on IMleagues.com
- Pay Forfeit Deposit on FAU marketplace
- Intend the online Captain’s Meeting
- Take Captain’s Quiz
- Sign Captain’s Statement
- Keep team members fully informed of all eligibility rules and abide by them. Team captains are solely responsible for the eligibility of all their players.
- Notify team members of the game rules and game schedules
- Maintain a high standard of sportsmanship and cooperation for his/her team.
- Check the Florida Atlantic University IMLeagues.com website for any information regarding team activities and schedules.
- Answer his/her phone and/or email in a timely manner regarding Campus Recreation updates.
Captain’s Meetings are held at the beginning of each sport season online and are a required to complete registration.