Broward Campuses Room Reservation & Key/Card Access
These guidelines apply to all Broward Campuses for use of facilities and property. In general, priority for use will be given to users and activities that enhance the mission and purpose of the University. The Campus Associate Provost or designee must approve all uses of campus property and University facilities. Unauthorized use of campus property and University facilities is prohibited.
Room Reservation Steps
- Download, complete, and print the
room reservation form
- Give all completed forms to
Davie Campus Director (Phone: 954-236-1363).
- Complete the
Key/Card Access Request Form
and get an approval signature from your Dean or Department Head.
- For Davie, Fort Lauderdale fax, deliver or send completed form to:
- For Dania Beach/SeaTech send completed form to:
- If requesting a key, you will be called when it is ready to be picked up. Pickup locations are:
- Davie & Fort Lauderdale - Jane Morgan (LA-212B, Voice 6-1282)
- Dania Beach/SeaTech - keys will be delivered to Department secretary for distribution
- For card access, you will be called when the card is activated in the system.
- If you are leaving FAU or no longer need a particular key, return it to
If you are leaving or no longer need card access entry to a particular location, notify