FAU IN BROWARD OUTREACH PROGRAM
The FAU in Broward Outreach Program was developed to connect with businesses within Broward County, recognize FAU alumni and communicate the educational opportunities available at the University. FAU's offices of Admissions, Alumni Relations, Career Development and Community Relations have collaborated to effectively fulfill the objectives of this program.
How does the program work?
The FAU Office of Community Relations will work with
representatives from your company to coordinate site visits.
Information will be provided to promote the program to your
What happens at the site visit?
- Two tables will be staffed by representatives from FAU's offices of Community Relations, Alumni Relations, Career Development and Admissions.
- FAU information and giveaways will be provided to employees who visit the tables.
- Special gifts will be offered to FAU alumni.
- Refreshments will be available.
- All employees who complete an information card will be eligible to receive an FAU gift basket.
How can we participate?
Simply contact the FAU Broward Office of Community
firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 762-5300 to
set up an appointment. We look forward to partnering with you!