BROWARD PRESIDENT'S COMMUNITY COUNCIL
|Council Members Menu:|
The mission of the Florida Atlantic University Broward President’s Community Council (BPCC) is to promote knowledge and awareness of FAU's Broward campuses; to develop community interaction with the president and vice president; to encourage measures that affect the university's continuing success; and to foster the spirit of excellence in education that historically embodies FAU as a state university serving Broward County.
Role of the BPCC
The role of the Broward President's Community Council is to provide advice and assistance to the president of the University. The role encompasses the following dimensions:
- Advocate on behalf of the university within the community to fulfill the university’s mission.
- Inspire a dialogue about constituency perceptions and perspectives outside of the university.
- Assist in campus-wide development activities.
- Assist in creating and sustaining a positive image for FAU in the Broward community.
- Provide special assistance and advice to the university based on members' particular expertise and experience.