Who can originate the idea or content for a slide?
Any FAU unit or group can submit information.
What content is generally acceptable?
Who gets to "design" the slide?
The originating department or unit (please see hints). The producer has the right to adjust for readability (i.e. increasing font size, reducing sentences to phrases, reducing days and months to abbreviations, reducing or increasing the size of graphics, etc.) but will check first with originator if possible.
When are new slide presentations put up?
They are uploaded every Friday.
When is the proposed content due to the producer?
How long may a slide stay up on the presentation?
They can stay two weeks at one time.
- Alumni and Community
- Associate Provost Biography
- Broward Campus Directory
- Broward Technology Services
- Broward Campuses Emergency
- Broward Human Resources
- Broward Research Opportunities
- FAU Emergency Information
- University Police
- Traffic and Parking
- Request a Key or Card Access
- Reserve a Room
- Procedures for Electronic Easels/Plasma Screens
- Broward Physical Plant
- Work Order Request
- Vehicle Request
- Broward Computing Services
- Campus Events
- Career Development Center
- Class Schedules
- Clubs & Organizations
- Counseling Center
- Davie Childcare Center
- Wellness Center
- Disabilities Office
- Graduate Student Services
- Health Services
- International Student Resources
- Broward Campuses Library Services
- Multicultural Affairs
- Office of Student Affairs
- Student Involvement and Leadership
- Owl Card
- Parking and Security
- Office of the Registrar
- Student Government
- University Center for Excellence in Writing
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Broward Student Affairs
Procedures for Electronic Easels/Plasma Screens