Advising - Graduate College Forms
- MA Thesis Topic Approval Form
- MA Exam Approval Form
- MA Exam Option information
- Thesis Proposal Guidelines
- Quick Reference Guide
- Detailed Outline - Thesis Process and Submission
- Official Thesis Guidelines
- Student Advisement Checklist: MA Literature/Theory
- University Course Catalogue
- Higher Education Academic Career Development Advice
When you have taken 18 credit hours, you'll need to complete a Plan of Study (POS). This form is your contract with the English Department and Graduate College regarding your degree requirements. All classes you will take in the future must be listed, and we often don't yet know what those will be, so it's rather inevitable that you'll also need to complete a Revision to Plan of Study form at some point. This form allows you to change courses listed on your POS. See me for help.
Sometimes near the end of your degree program, you'll be able to register for less than nine credit hours as long as you fill out a Form 14. This form is a request to be considered full time with less than nine credit hours and is generally used by GTA students or students with financial aid in their last semester(s). See me for help with this form.
The Form 10 is the Request to Waive a University Regulation. You'll use this form for any deviations from the standard requirements. See me for help with this.