I am married to a person who has maintained legal residence in Florida for at least 12 months. I have established legal residence and Florida is my permanent home.

* Required: Residency classification form completed and signed by student's spouse, a copy of your marriage certificate and proof of spouse's Florida residency.

Privacy Policy | University Regulations and Policies | Emergency Information | Get Help | Contact Us

An Equal Opportunity/Equal Access Institution
© Copyright 2016. Florida Atlantic University.
Florida Atlantic University
 Last Modified 11/8/16