I am living on the Isthmus of Panama and have completed 12 consecutive months of college at the FSU Panama Canal Branch or I am the student's spouse or dependent child.

* Required: A copy of your transcript or a letter of enrollment certification from FSU verifying enrollment at the Panama Canal Branch for the past three terms. For a spouse, a copy of your marriage license / certificate. For a dependent child, a copy of the claimant's most recent federal income tax return indicating the student was claimed as a dependent.

Privacy Policy | University Regulations and Policies | Emergency Information | Get Help | Contact Us

An Equal Opportunity/Equal Access Institution
© Copyright 2016. Florida Atlantic University.
Florida Atlantic University
 Last Modified 11/8/16