I am a full-time instructional or administrative employee of a Florida public school, community college, or institution of higher education, or I am the employee's spouse or dependent child.

* Required: A copy of your employment contract or a letter from your employer verifying employment as a full-time instructional or administrative employee.  For a spouse, a copy of your marriage license / certificate.  For a dependent child, a copy of the claimant's most recent federal income tax return indicating the student was claimed as a dependent.

Privacy Policy | University Regulations and Policies | Emergency Information | Get Help | Contact Us

An Equal Opportunity/Equal Access Institution
© Copyright 2016. Florida Atlantic University.
Florida Atlantic University
 Last Modified 11/8/16