I am a dependent person who has resided for five years with an adult relative other than my parent/legal guardian and my relative has maintained legal residence in Florida for at least 12 months.

* Required : Copies of your adult relative's federal income tax returns for the past five years indicating that the student was claimed as a dependent for the last five consecutive years along with documentation showing legal ties and physical presence in the state of Florida. See section II.

 Last Modified 11/8/16