I am a member of the armed services of the United States and I am stationed in Florida on active military duty pursuant to military orders, or whose home of record is Florida, or I am a member's spouse or dependent child.

*Required: A copy of student's military orders or DD-2058 showing home of record and, for spouse, a copy of your marriage certificate / license. For a dependent child, a copy of claimant's most recent federal income tax return indicating that the student was claimed as a dependent.

Privacy Policy | University Regulations and Policies | Emergency Information | Get Help | Contact Us

An Equal Opportunity/Equal Access Institution
© Copyright 2016. Florida Atlantic University.
Florida Atlantic University
 Last Modified 11/8/16