I am an active member of Florida National Guard who qualifies under Florida Statutes s.250.10(7) and (8) for tuition assistance.

    *Required: Your interstate Transfer Contract, NGB form 22-5-R-E, if you are an active National Guardsman who has been transferred to Florida from another state OR Your U.S. Armed Forces enlist/re-enlist document, DD 4/1 and 4/2, if you have left the active armed services and have entered the National Guard.

 Last Modified 11/8/16