Large Group Tours
FAU Admissions has the ability to welcome a limited number of large group tours. Large group tours begin with a special admissions information session geared toward the type of organization and age group, followed by a student-led campus tour. Walking tours last approximately one hour, and give you a chance to see our excellent facilities, ranging from state-of-the-art labs and classroom buildings to our brand-new Recreation Center, and a model room in a residence hall.
FAU Admissions embraces the opportunity to expose young people to the educational opportunities available at FAU and elsewhere. We have welcomed large tour groups from public and private middle and high schools all over the state, as well as various community groups including Urban League, Upward Bound, YMCA, Beacon Center, AVID programs, LIFT, Women of Tomorrow, and the College Reach Out Program. A few things to note before scheduling:
- Group visits are only available Mondays through Fridays at 9:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 1:00 PM or 2:30 PM.
- Group sizes are limited to a maximum of eighty students.
- Group visit reservations must be made at least three weeks in advance.
- Due to staffing limitations, facility size constraints, and scheduling conflicts, we regret that not all reservation requests may be accepted.
- Cancellations must be made as soon as possible- at least one week prior to the scheduled date.
- Tours are subject to cancellation due to poor weather conditions.
- We cannot accommodate groups with children younger than 6th grade.
- Chaperones must accept full responsibility for members of their group. FAU Admissions representatives reserve the right to end the tour if visitors are disruptive or rude.
*Reservations are only necessary for groups larger than 10 people. For information about regular campus tours (10 people or less), please
If you have any questions, please contact our Admissions Office, email@example.com, 561-297-3040.
In your message, please include the following information:
To arrange an on-campus lunch before or after your tour, please contact Tiffany Wade, 561-297-0557, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name of school, organization or group type AND age of students
- Estimated number of students that will attend
- Name, email and cell phone number for contact person
- Top three choices for dates and times
(Monday through Friday at 9:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 1:00 PM or 2:30 PM.)Group