Students who have completed their junior year of high school may be considered for Early Admission. If accepted for Early Admission, the student would enter FAU as a freshman instead of attending high school for their senior year. Qualifications for consideration for Early Admission are:
- Must have completed 6 semesters of high school
- GPA: 3.6
- SAT (all three sections): 1800 | rSAT (both two sections): 1290
- ACT of 27
- Written recommendations from the principal and from the counselor attesting to students' maturity and readiness to meet the academic and personal challenges posed by early entry into higher education.
- Must be a Florida resident.
Undergraduate Application, all supporting documents must be received in the Office of Admissions by May 1st.
- Complete supplemental application.
- Submit official high school transcript with date of graduation after completing freshman year at FAU.
For additional information about our Early Admissions program, contact Undergraduate Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org.