Change of Major Request

If you have not received an admissions decision, you may submit your request by e-mail to We cannot take this request by phone. It needs to be in writing directly from the student.  

All admitted students will need to complete and submit the Undergraduate Major/Minor Change form through academic advising and the Office of the Registrar.
Please send your questions to

 Last Modified 11/8/16