Complete a Housing Contract (found at http://www.fau.edu/housing ).
On your Housing Contract indicate Heritage Park Towers as your housing preference.
Submit your Housing Deposit and completed Housing Contract directly to the Department of Housing and Residential Life.
If you have already submitted your Housing Contract with a different building preference, do not worry. We will adjust your housing preference to Heritage Park Towers.
If you receive room assignment and roommate information prior to June 1, please understand that your assignment and roommate information will change once acceptance to the LLC.
Students who are not accepted to the LLC program but have submitted an LLC application, a Housing Contract and a Housing Deposit prior to May 18, 2012 the priority deadline will be guaranteed housing at the FAU Boca Raton Campus.
Traditional Double Occupancy Suite
Traditional Double/Single Suite
Submit your Admission Tuition Deposit.
- All admitted freshmen must confirm their intention to enroll at FAU. To secure your place in the class of 2016, you must submit the required Tuition Deposit.
- This deposit is non-refundable and will be applied to your tuition or other expenses for the term in which you have been admitted .
- Please Note: The Tuition Deposit is separate from Housing Deposit listed above.
- For more information on the Tuition Deposit or payment please visit: https://fauapps.fau.edu/uapp/AdmTdep.asp .
Clear all administrative holds prior to May 18, 2012.
- A ll administrative holds (except the “UN”, “EG” or “SC” - Advising Holds) must be cleared by May 18, 2012 in order to be eligible for the LLC, or to register for any FAU courses.
- This includes immunization, admission, international student, accounts payable holds, etc.
- Students can view their holds at http://myfau.fau.edu once they have been assigned a Z Number and username/login.
- If you have any administrative holds, please use the numbers below to contact the correct office:
AI : Admissions Hold – 561.297-3040
DE : Dual Enrollment – 561.297-3040
IM : Immunization – 561.297-0049
IS : International Student Office – 561.297-3049
MM : Medical Insurance – 561.297-3049
RA : Residency – 561.297-3040
TC : CLAS Testing – 561.297-3160
TD : Admissions Tuition Deposit – 561.297-3040
Sign-up for your Freshman Orientation! (available after March 1st)
- Orientation is mandatory for all entering students. To register for orientation, please visit http://www.fau.edu/orientation .
Students with majors in the Colleges of Science, Nursing, Business or Engineering and Computer Science MUST take the FAU ALEKS Math Placement test prior to May 18th. All other students are encouraged to wait until their second semester to enroll in a math course
- Test scores are only valid for five months. Students planning on enrolling in a math course for Fall 2011
should not take the test
before April 1st, 2012.
Students planning on enrolling in a math course for Spring 2013 should nottake the test before October 1st, 2012. For information on the test visit http://www.fau.edu/mathplacement .
Students starting at FAU during the summer should check the fall course schedule for your intended LLC before registering for summer courses.
- Fall 2012 schedules available NOW! Click here!
Didn't find what you an answer here? Check us out on Facebook .